On Behalf of a Premier Schedule-A Mini-Ratna Public Sector Undertaking, providing Warehousing Facilities and Logistic support to Agriculture sector and other Notified commodities, All India Management Association (AIMA) invites applications from Indian Nationals, who fulfill the prescribed qualification, experience, age etc. for the posts indicated below:
Name And Number Of Posts :
- Management Trainee (General) – 30 Posts
- Management Trainee (Accounts) – 10 Posts
- Accountant – 10 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant – 99 Posts
Qualification And Experience :
For Management Trainees (General) :
Essential Qualification: Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized University / Institutions.
For Management Trainees (Accounts) :
Essential Qualification: Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration in Finance OR A pass in final examinations of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India OR Pass in Associate Company Secretary from recognized institution.
For Accountant :
Essential Qualification : B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountant or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years experience in maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial/ Departmental Undertakings.
For Jr. Technical Assistant :
Essential Qualification: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER FOR ALL THE POSTS WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
The details like General Conditions, eligibility, selection process, application format etc. can be viewed from our website http://jobapply.in/mrpsu The last date for receipt of application is 31st October 2012.
Application Fee :
Gen / OBC Applicants shall submit their application along with a Demand Draft for f 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi (Cheque/IPO shall not be accepted). No Fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
How To Apply :
- Applications should be submitted ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to http://jobapply.in/mrpsu alongwith printout of application form having auto generated application number downloaded from website so as to reach AIMA on or before the last date prescribed. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking should also get a copy of their application submitted online, alongwith printout of application form having auto generated application number downloaded from Website and route through proper channel to reach AIMA on or before the last date prescribed. Direct applications shall not be entertained.
- The Website will be kept open till 2400 hrs on 26th October 2012 for online registration. The last date for receipt of duly completed print out of online application form at “P. O. Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003″ is 31st October 2012.
- Application, once submitted, cannot be altered under any circumstance.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the Application Form ONLINE, so that intimation regarding Written Test / Interview can be sent quickly to candidates through email in addition to postal intimation. AIMA will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Necessary Information, if any, will be hosted on the Website http://jobapply.in/mrpsu from time to time. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the said site.
- The Candidates, other than SC/ST/PH, are required to furnish the details of Demand Draft in order to register their application Online. On submission and acceptance of application, the system will generate a unique Application Number and it shall appear on the printout version of the Application form generated by the system. The Candidate is required to take the printout of the Application form having auto generated Application Number, attach the requisite documents, write his/her Name and the Application Number allotted, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft (if applicable). All the documents alongwith Demand Draft, wherever applicable, should be sent to: P.O. Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.