GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
9th LEVEL, A-WING, DELHI SECRETARIAT, LP.ESTATE, NEW DELHI-2
Applications are invited for filling up vacant post of Medical Officers in various Hospital/Institutions of Government of NCT of Delhi Purely on Contract Basis. The appointment will be initially for one year or till such time the posts are filled up on regular basis through UPSC.
Name And Number Of Posts :
- Medical Officers – 250 Posts
Essential qualification :
- A recognized MBBS Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section(3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship:- Candidates who may not have completed rotating internship shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment as contained in DHS Rules, 2009.
- The candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before appointment to the Post.
- The essential educational qualification shall be as per subsisting DHS, Rules,2009.
Age Limit :
- Candidates should not be more than 32 years of age on the last date for receipt of applications as contained in DHS Rules, 2009. Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC applicants will be admissible as per extant Central Government Rules.
Mode of Selection :
There shall only be a written examination. This written examination shall be organized by the Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
The applications in the prescribed format along with certified copies of educational qualification and experience may reach Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College, 2-Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-2 by 05.10.2012 up to 4:00 p.m.
Applications received after due date and time shall not be entertained. Applications may also be enclosed with a demand draft of Rs. 1500/- in favor of Dean, MAMC payable at New Delhi. However, applicants of reserved category belonging to SC/ST, the demand draft payable is only Rs. 750/-.
For Complete Advertisement And Application Format Please CLICK HERE