Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites Online Recruitment
Applications (ORA*) from desirous and eligible candidates for various posts in various
Departments of Himachal Pradesh Government up to 28.02, 2013 till 11.59 P.M. after
which the link will be disabled.
(*: by using the website http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc).
1. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR APPLPYING ONLINE, which is available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
2. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of Category, Experience, age and Essential Qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
3. Incomplete Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopaedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb) etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date i.e. 28.02.2013 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website http://hp.gov.in/hppsc.
7. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts.
8. In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be interviewed unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
HOW TO APPLY:-
a). Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Application(s) are available on the above mentioned website.
b) Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
c) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same alongwith requisite attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
d) In case the candidate has applied against more than one item i.e. post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite attested documents/ certificates alongwith the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.
For More Details Please CLICK HERE