Indian Agricultural Research Institute Invites applications for the posts of RA and SRF in ICAR-NFBSFARA project entitled Relationship between Sclerotium rolfsii, Rhizoctonia solani, the soil and climatic variables in three major cropping system in the country and identification of markers for resistance to Sclerotium rolfsii”.
Name and Number Of Post :
- Research Associate (RA) – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellows (SRF) – 01 Post
- For Research Associate : Rs 24000/month with Ph.D. degree and Rs. 23000/month with master degree + 30% HRA
- Senior Research Fellows : Rs 16000/month + 30% HRA
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 10/06/2013
Eligibility Criteria :
For Research Associate :
Essential qualification : Ph. D degree in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Botany specialization in Plant Pathology. OR
Master degree in above mentioned subjects with 1st division or 60% marks with at least two years research experience.
Desirable qualification : Experience on fungal plant pathogens specially Rhizoctonia solani supported with the publications.
For Senior Research Fellows :
Essential qualification : M. Sc. (Ag)/ M. Sc. in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Botany specialization in Plant Pathology.
Age Limit :
- For Research Associate : 40 years for men and 45 years for women
- Senior Research Fellows : 35 years for men and 40 years for women