Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires bright, result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Panipat Refinery Complex including integrated Paraxylene and PTA complex and Naphtha Cracker Petrochemical Complex.
On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-:
Name And Number Of Post :
- Junior Engineering Assistant(Fire & Safety) – 8 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant(Instrumentation) – 11 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant(Power & Utilities -O&M) – 14 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant(Mechanical- Fitter cum Rigger) – 5 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant(Mechanical-Machinist) – 1 Post
- Junior Engineering Assistant(Production) – 32 Posts
For Junior Engineering Assistant(Fire & Safety) :
Qualification : Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or from other recognized institute.Heavy Vehicle Driving License is essential.
For Junior Engineering Assistant(Instrumentation) :
Qualification : 3 yrs. Diploma in Instrumentation
For Junior Engineering Assistant(Power & Utilities -O&M) :
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
For Junior Engineering Assistant(Mechanical- Fitter cum Rigger) :
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg.OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade
For Junior Engineering Assistant(Mechanical-Machinist) :
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg. OR Matric with ITI in Machinist Trade
For Junior Engineering Assistant(Production) :
Qualification : 3 year Diploma in Chemical/Petrochemical Engg/Tech Or B.Sc. (Physics ,Chemistry, Maths)
Age : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 30.09.2012.
How to Apply :
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.panipat refinery.net and apply on-line between 07.09.2012 to 21.09.2012. Incomplete on-line applications or on-line applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications , the candidate must take a printout of the filled in on-line application form, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the specified place and produce the same at the time of written test /interview. Copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (where applicable) etc. must be attached along with the print out of the on-line application form. Original certificates are also required to be brought at the time of written test /interview for verification. The exact date, place and time of the written test /interview will be intimated by email to the shortlisted candidates.
- The written test/ personal interview is likely to be held in the month of October/November 2012. The exact date, place and time will be communicated by email only.
- For any clarification(s), you can contact on Phone No. 0180-2522043/0180-2522048 or email to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com