Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the Indian Nationals for
the recruitment of the following Officer Cadre Posts in the Institute.
Name And Number Of Posts :
- Registrar : 01 post
- Deputy Registrar (Acad.) : 01 post
- Principal Technical Officer : 01 post
- Senior Medical Officer : 01 post
- Sr. Students Activities & Sports Officer : 01 post
- Executive Engineer : 01 post
- Sr. Technical Officer : 01 post
- Assistant Librarian : 01 post
- Students Activities and Sports Officer : 02 posts
- Assistant Registrar : 02 posts
- Medical Officer : 03 posts
- Security Officer : 01 post
For Complete Advertisement Please CLICK HERE
The Application form and Instruction sheet having qualifications & experience, upper age limit and other conditions etc. required for the above post (s) can be downloaded from Institute’s website www.nitkkr.ac.in. A bank draft of Rs. 200/- towards application fee be sent along-with the downloaded application form (duly filled). The Application form and instruction sheet can be had from the office of Deputy Registrar (GA & Legal) on payment of Rs. 200/- by cash w.e.f. 22.10.2012 or by sending a Crossed Bank Draft of Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of Director, NIT Kurukshetra payable at SBI, NIT Kurukshetra (Code No. 6260) along-with a Self Addresses envelope (23×10 cm).
The applications duly filled in all respects should reach the Registrar, NIT, Kurukshetra-136119 on or before 30.11.2012 by 5.30 p.m. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
How To Apply :
- The candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format with complete information and attachments. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application form and fee.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph.
- Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression/ concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment.
- Number and nature of posts shown above may change and vary at the time of selection/recruitment. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any post(s).
- The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of application forms.
- Any application without required certificates/testimonials and without SC//OBC certificate issued by the competent authority is liable to be rejected.
- Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, and as per merit decided by scrutiny committee.
- Besides the basic pay in the applicable pay band of the post, admissible allowances like DA, HRA etc. in accordance with Central Government/Institute Rules in force from time to time are payable. The employees of the Institute will be entitled to medical benefit for self and family. New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India is applicable on fresh recruiters as per Institute Rules. Accommodation in campus, if available, will be provided on payment of usual rent (house rent allowances if accommodation is not provided). Leave Travel Concession for self and family as per Central Government Rules.
- Candidates employed in Govt. service should send their applications through proper channel In case, the original application routed through proper channel is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The Industry/Research experience should be in Government or Public Enterprise or National Laboratory. However, experience in Private Industry will be considered provided it is incorporated in the Indian Companies Act of 1956.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification for the post. Applications received after last date (due to Postal/Courier delays) will not be considered.
- Candidates are requested to bring all relevant certificates and testimonials at the time of interview (original and one set attested copies).
- Applicants have to apply in prescribed format available at Institute website on or before 30.11.2012 by 5.30 p.m. Incomplete applications and those without supporting documents shall be rejected.
- Selected candidates will have to produce a medical fitness certificate from a Government Hospital prior to joining. They should be prepared to join duty within the specified time limit.
- For any updates please visit the Institute website regularly.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection.
- The above details regarding qualifications/experience etc. are taken from the Uniform Recruitment Rules notified by the MHRD vide letter No. F. 33-2/2012- TS.III dated 30.05.2012. However, any modification in the Uniform Recruitment Rules notified in the Gazette by MHRD will be finally applicable.
- Any dispute regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of District Kurukshetra (Haryana).
For Complete Advertisement Please CLICK HERE