NTPC Limited is the largest utility in the country with an installed capacity of 39,174 MW through its 16 coal based, 7 gas/liquid fuel and 7 joint venture power stations. The company has been conferred with coveted Maharatna status by Govt of India for its outstanding achievements over the years.
NTPC added a record capacity of 2820 MW during the year 2011-12 surpassing its earlier best capacity addition of 2490 MW during 2010-11.The company plans generation capacity of 128000 MW by the year 2032. NTPC has been NTPC ranked 3rd in India’s Best Companies to Work for the year 2012.
Advertisement No. 5/12
To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC is looking for promising, energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record to join the organization as:
Name And Number Of Post :
- Electrical – 60 Posts
- Mechanical – 100 Posts
- Civil – 15 Posts
- Instrumentation -17 Posts
- Electronics – 17 Posts
Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible, however, they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the discipline (as given below) can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines:
Electrical Engg : Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control /Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
Mechanical Engg : Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg/ Production & Industrial Engg/Thermal /Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
Civil Engg : Civil Engineering
Instrumentation Engg : Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control
Electronics Engg : Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
Upper Age limit is 27 years as on 01.01.2013 i.e. candidates born before 01.01.86 need not apply.
How To Apply :
- For detailed information on GATE-2013, interested candidates may log on to www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate 2013 or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc),Bangalore.
- Candidates need to apply Online for GATE as per the information provided on the websites.They should wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2013 Registration Number printed on their admit card.On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply On-line for NTPC ET-2013 on the website www.ntpccareers.net from December 10th to December 31st, 2012.
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.150/-. The SC / ST / PWD category candidate need not pay the registration fee.
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No.30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits he fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
- While applying Online, candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph, their signature and SC, ST and Disability certificate (if applicable) in JPEG format not exceeding 500 KB size each.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2013 registration number and payment details. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Application Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Application slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE Admit card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
For complete advertisement Please CLICK HERE