Punjab Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for Recruitment of the post of Officer in Junior
Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
Name And Number Of Vacancies :
- Officer Junior Management Scale-I – 30 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 50 Posts
Important Dates :
- Payment of Application Fees : 17/05/2013 to 31/05/2013
- Opening date for Online Registration : 17/05/2013
- Last Date for Online Registration : 31/05/2013
Eligibility Criteria :
For Officer JM Scale – I :
- Bachelor degree of a recognised University in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Preference will be given to the candidateshaving Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Essential : Proficiency in Local Language i.e. Punjabi and must have passed “Punjabi” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/10th Standard
- Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification.
For Office Assistant :
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of a recognized University in any discipline
- Essential: Proficiency in Local Language i.e. Punjabi and must have passed “Punjabi” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/10th Standard.
- Desirable : Knowledge of Computer skills
Age Limit (As on 01-06-2012) :
- For Officer JM Scale – I Above 18 years – Below 28 years
- For Office Assistant Between 18 years and 28 years
Pay Scale :
- For Officer JM Scale – I : Rs 14500-600/7, 18700-700/2, 20100-800/7, 25700.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Rs 7200-400/3, 8400-500/3, 9900-600/4, 12300-700/7,17200-1300/1, 18500-800/1, 19300.
Application Fee :
For Officer Scale I :
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
Selection Procedure :
For Officer Scale-I (General Officer) / Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Personal Interview :
Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank.
The total marks for Interview will be 30.
- Complete Detail Of Recruitment Of Officer JM Scale – I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) In Punjab Gramin Bank
- Apply On-line
- Challan Form (for depositing application fee in Punjab Gramin Bank)
- Challan Form (for depositing application fee in Punjab National Bank)
- Branch detail / Branch addresses – Punjab Gramin Bank