Employment Notification No. RRC 01 / 2012 dated 24-08-2012
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the Indian Nationals and from such of those persons declared eligible by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India to fill up 2,461 vacancies (S.Rly – 2,385 & ICF – 76) from Open Market in Pay Band-1 of ? 5,200-20,200 with Grade Pay of ? 1,800/- in Southern Railway and Integral Coach Factory, Chennai.
Name And Number Of Vacancies :
- Sweeper Cum Porter – 482 vacancies
- Trackman – 1003 vacancies
- Helper II (elect.) – 153 vacancies
- Helper II (mech.) – 536 vacancies
- Helper II (S & T) – 42 vacancies
- Helper II (Stores) – 53 vacancies
- Safaiwala (Med & Sanitary) – 94 vacancies
- Peon (All) – 22 Vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 33 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-01-2013. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be 10th Pass or ITI/Centre of Excellence (COE) or equivalent
Examination Fee : Rs 40/-
How To Apply :
- Application Format published along with this Employment Notification alone should be used. Application Format can be downloaded from the website of this office.
- ONLY ONE APPLICATION: Each candidate should send only one Application. Candidates submitting multiple applications will not be considered. Even if such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he/she will not be offered appointment later on.
- The candidate should fill their Application Form in his/her own handwriting with blue or black ball point pen. The Application Form should be filled up in Hindi or English only strictly observing the instructions given in the Employment Notice. Applications signed in CAPITAL letters / spaced out letters will be treated as INVALID.
- Candidate’s Name, Address with PIN Code, Date of Birth, Father’s Name and nearest Railway Station should be written legibly in BOLD CAPITAL letters.
- The candidates should indicate any clear visible marks of identification on their body. The Application Form of the candidate is liable to be rejected if identification mark column is not filled up.
- The candidates should affix their Left Thumb Impression at the space provided in Application Form. Persons not having Left Thumb can affix Right Thumb (RT). If RT is also not available, affix any other finger’s impression. The Thumb Impression must be legible and complete. Ridges of the Thumb Impression should be clear and visible. Otherwise, the application is liable for rejection.
- The candidates should copy the paragraph in item No.14 of the Application Form in their own running handwriting (NOT in CAPITAL letters/spaced out letters). Otherwise, their applications will be rejected.
- Applications which are illegible, incomplete, unsigned, signed in CAPITAL letters, not in prescribed format, without photo or having IPO/DD purchased before the date of issue and after Closing date of Employment Notice are liable to be rejected.
For complete advertisement Please Click Here
For Downloading Application Format Please Click Here