Sports Authority of India (SAI), invites applications from ELIGIBLE CITIZENS OF INDIA for filling up various posts in Sports Sciences & Medicine Cadres as per SAI (Sports Sciences & Medicine ) Staff Recruitment Rules 1992 at its Head Office, New Delhi and its various Regional Centres/Sub-Centres spread all over India.
Name And Number Of Posts :
- Junior Scientific Officer – 19 Posts
- Junior Scientific Assistant – 5 Posts
NOTE : The number of vacancies is provisional and vary as per the requirement of SAI.
Qualification Required :
For Junior Scientific Officer :
- M.Sc/M.A in Psychology / Clinical Psychology/Applied Psychology/Exercise Physiology/Bio-Chemistry/ M.Sc in Bio-physics/Home Science/Anthropology/ Human Biology/ with specialization in Food & Nutrition/Applied Nutrition /Food Science/Dietetics and MBBS with. one year internship and Diploma in Sports Medicine from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks for General/OBC and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
- Two years work, Research, Teaching experience in the related subject.
For Junior Scientific Assistant :
- B.Sc/B.A in Psychology/Clinical Psychology/Applied Psychology/Exercise Physiology/Bio-Physics from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks for General/OBC and 50% for SC/ST Candidates.
Age Limit As On 31.10.2012 : Junior Scientific Officer – 35 Years/Junior Scientific Assistant – 25 Years.
Application Fee : Rs 500
How To Apply :
Candidates satisfying all the conditions of eligibility, shall submit their Application in the format given in the annexure which shall be either hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on A-4 size paper only. The copy of the certificate in proof of age, qualification, experience, research, caste etc., must be enclosed alongwith the application form. The candidates can also download the application format from the websites of SAI, , i.e., www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Candidates who are working in Central/State Government/Autonomous Organizations should apply through proper channel along with a certificate of vigilance clearance from the competent authority. However, to avoid delay, an advance copy of the application form, complete in all respects, along with the requisite fee, should be submitted by the last date.
For Complete Advertisement Please CLICK HERE