Applications are invited only through online mode upto 21.09.2012 for Direct Recruitment
to the vacancies in the following post:-
Name of the Post:
Junior Technical Assistant – 5 Posts
Scale of pay : Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB2) + 4,200/- Grade Pay
Last date for submission of applications : 21/09/2012
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :-
Candidates should posses the following or its equivalent Qualifications on the date of this Notification, viz. 22.08.2012.
(i) Minimum General Educational Qualification.
(ii) Diploma in Handloom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from any other recognized Institute of Handloom Technology.
Diploma in Textile Manufacture obtained from the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Chennai or the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
• Examination Fee Rs.150/- be paid (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-)
• Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost.
• Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency
HOW TO APPLY:-
• Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
• Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
• A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
• Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed afterthe last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
(A) Applying Online:-
1) Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
2) Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3) Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4) If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5) If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
(B) Mode of Fee Payment:-
Please select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
(C) Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card) :-
1) In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
2) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for
the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
3) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
(D) Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank) :-
1) For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch.
2) Click “SUBMIT” to submit the Application form.
3) Candidates will be provided with Application Number and password. Please note down the Application Number and password.
4) On Submission, system will generate the payment Chelan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment
5) Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment Chelan from the Branch. Please check that the Chelan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the Chelan by the Branch authorities.
6) Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application.