OPENING DATE for making ON-LINE Applications and Payment of Fees : 03.04.2013
LAST DATE for making ON-LINE Applications and Payment of Fees : 23.04.2013
Number Of Vacancies :
- Asst. General Manager (IT) – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (IT-Network) – 01 Post
- Senior Manager(IT-Network) – 01 Post
- Credit Officers—MMGS-III – 336 Posts
- Printing Technologist – 01 Post
- Security Officer – 06 Post
- Company Secretary – 01 Posts
- Economists – 02 Posts
- All applicants will be administered a Written Test, if held, without verification of their age or qualification, or category or any other eligibility criteria with relevance to documents, and will be on purely provisionally basis, on the strength of the information provided by them in the On-Line Application. The candidates must, therefore, ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, has in his / her possession the requisite documents and certificates specified by the Bank, and that the particulars furnished in the On-Line Application are true and correct in all respects. Mere admission to the Written Test and / or Passing the Test and being invited by the Bank for the Personal Interview &/ or Psychometric test &/or GD shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility.
- The short-listing of the candidates for Personal Interview &/ or Psychometric test &/or GD will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in a Written Test, if held, spelt out in Para 10(1) of this Notification
- The candidate shall be required to qualify in each Test spelt out in Para 10(1) of this Notification, as per cut-off marks determined by the Bank on the basis of Performance in each test, subject to a minimum marks in the aggregate of 250 marks which will be determined by the Bank based on the performance in the written test and the number of Vacancies.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for Written Test &/ or Psychometric test &/or GD and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the total marks scored in the Written Test &/ or Psychometric test &/or GD shall be called for a Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 for General / Unreserved Candidates and 1:5 in case of candidates belonging to the Reserved Categories). In other words, for every single post, 3 General and 5 Reserved Category candidates respectively would be called for the Personal Interview depending upon their ranking as per the marks obtained by them. The Bank reserves its right to call for the Interview candidates otherwise than in the above ratio at its sole discretion.
- Candidates passing the Personal Interview &/ or Psychometric test &/or GD will be ranked in a descending order on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the Written test &/ or Personal Interview &/or Psychometric test &/or GD under the respective SC / ST / OBC / GEN Category.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective Category, only those candidates who pass the Written Test as well as the Personal Interview &/ or Psychometric test &/or GD will be short-listed for selection in the order of the Merit Rank obtained by them under the respective Category.
- In case it is detected at any stage that the candidate does not satisfy with the conditions stipulated or does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect information and/or has suppressed any material information / fact(s) his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his / her services will be summarily terminated.
- Appointment of the short-listed / selected candidate is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment and confirmation in the services of the Bank will also be subject to receiving satisfactory references from respectable referees, police verification of antecedents, caste / class verification, execution of service bond and other compliances.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION / TEST : The structure of the Written Examination , if held, is as follows:
Test of Reasoning – 50 questions – 50 marks
Test of Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions – 50 marks
Test of Professional knowledge – 100 questions – 100 marks
Test of English Language – 50 questions – 50 marks
(Duration of Examination will be of 150 minutes 250 Questions carrying 250 Marks.)